Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Blog # 9

Project Number Two:

I created "Rain Rain Please Stay and Play" as a free-verse poem.  I have created the digital literacy using Power Point.  There are six slides.  Each slide is made up of lexia, sound, and image.  I have set up the display to play on its own, but the reader would be able to go at his/her speed.  The words which are capitalized are where the images are born from.  The sound is to reinforce the actions which are written.

*It doesn't look interactive because I timed it to play as a video for the sake of playing it in class, but if the reader would use this program the way I crated it on PowerPoint, it would be interactive as the assignment requires. The reader would click through the presentation, to animate the reading.  




No comments:

Post a Comment