Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blog # 11

"Workshopping" the FINAL PROJECT:

I have been working with Prezi to upload some PowerPoint slides and am creating a file from scratch.

Since the day of our class presentation is my 9year anniversary (2years married) with my Husband, I have changed my theme to "True Love".  I will be creating a project asking if there is true love or not, having the reader be able to see both sides. I will use images of my husband and I for the 'YES there is true love' side and I will find images online to fill the 'No there isn't true love' side.

*I am having issues with making my piece interactive.  I want the reader to click on things on Prezie and have them open up to another window, but it seems like when I upload things onto Prezie, it is available to the reader all at once. 
**I am not able to animate my PowerPoint images. I created them to have words and animation, but it seems only the pictures were uploaded to Prezi.

No comments:

Post a Comment