Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Blog #3



Blog:  A) Post your early ideas for the Hypertext Assignment (Project 1).  B)  Post your experiences with your demo google.site thus far - try to identify what kind of help you are going to need.  C)  Also, start to collect images you might want to incorporate into Project 1.  Think of this week as the "image blog" -start collecting images on your Google Drive.

My ideas on the Hypertext Assignment are to treat it sort of as a survey.  I want it to be something people can maneuver through based on their interests.  As you click through my project, I want you to make choices and going into details you enjoy.  I don’t want to be confusing like Twelve Blue or The Jews Daughter.  There ideas were creative but too jumbled.  There wasn’t a clear idea that was helping me enjoy the thought process.  The idea would be more-or-less the same, but I want mine project to be much clearer.   
I understand how to create a google site, based on the video on youtube.  However, I think the kind of help I am going to need is how to be extra creative with it.  I want to add music to it, but I don’t quite understand how to do this without having itunes.  I’m positive more problems will arise as I continue through the project, but I am confident I will be able to find examples online on how to solve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment